Bachelors of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is one of the most popular bachelor degree programmes after class XII. The BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name just a few. BBS,collegeinit,Bachelor-of-business-studies,bbs-colleges,bbs-courses
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is one of the most popular bachelor degree programmes after class XII. The BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name just a few. Here are some important highlights about the BBA program/degree that you should know about:
- The 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management is open to students from all three streams: Science, Arts, and Commerce.
- The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship.
- During the tenure of the course, candidates learn various aspects of business administration and management through classroom lectures and practical projects like internships.
- BBA can be pursued in full-time as well as correspondence mode.
- There are various BBA specializations one can choose from such as
- Human Resource Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology
- The average starting salary of a BBA graduate is on an average Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
- Better Job Opportunities can be the prime reason for doing BBA. There exist many sectors in which the students get placed. This presents lucrative career options in the world of business and corporate management. It gives an edge over other students due to the practical knowledge a student gets which is a good way to have the option of great career Growth.
- A larger Perspective of the Business World is another advantage of the course. Students acquire management skills at a very early stage. It helps students learn the knowledge of the business world and act as a leader to take decisions in the business world.
- In today's competitive world where everybody wishes to become an entrepreneur, this course helps you think more precisely about different aspects of running a business. It helps in building tactical skills.
- Greater challenges are faced during the course and you get 3 year time period to learn the concepts comprehensively. The course helps develop a holistic approach to management.
- It's a short-term course as compared to MBA so the investment is less compare to MBA and the return is high.
- During the course of BBA, students study the concepts of marketing, sales, human resource, finance, etc. It not only gives bookish knowledge but also provides practical knowledge through projects and practicals.
How CollegeInit can help you?
Recommended College not found
Bachelor of Business Studies
The Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) course is ...
Bachelor of Information Technology
A Bachelor of Information Technology (abbreviatio...
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Civil Engineering (B.E. Civil) is 4-y...
Bachelor of Social Work
The Bachelor of Social Work (B.S.W.) degree progr...
Masters of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2-ye...