Bachelor of Hotel management
Bachelor of Hotel management or simply BHM is an undergraduate course that teaches students the various fundamentals of hotel management and catering technology.
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) is a 4-year program spreading over 8 semesters. This course covers the fundamental of Hotel Management, Food and Beverage production, Hospitality management, Office and Housekeeping management along with familiarizing the students with the multi-dimension of the hospitality industry. The course is both theoretical and practical in nature. It is the course of 120 credit hours consisting of 2000 marks. There occur regular interns and job placement during the study period. From this also, we can assume the prospects of BHM in the job market. This is one of the fields whose scope is growing extensively day by day. Hotel management is a very dazzling, colorful, and challenging career.
On this verge of digitization CollegeInit is the web application, which provides colleges and students a digital platform, to connect easily, which is developed and launched in the year 2020 by Market Pro. Ltd. The aim of this application is to provide a digital solution for every problem related to colleges and students. It is the largest platform connecting students and colleges together in Nepal.
· To help students occupy the position of supervisor in the hotels and catering industry with sufficient management knowledge.
· Acquire the basic technical and social knowledge of handling hotels and catering services professionally.
· Applying basic cost reduction measures to make the business operation economically and financially successful.
· Set standards of providing 100 percent quality service to the customers.
· Become successful entrepreneurs in small and large firms.
· Help students develop a positive attitude towards trade with greater initiative and operations.
· The aspirants should have completed intermediate (10+2) or equivalent level of examination from any Board/ University recognized by Tribhuvan University.
· Students from any faculty can join BHM but he/ she should have secured at least 45% marks in the plus two.
· He/ she should have English as a compulsory subject.
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Airline Catering and Cabin Services
- Hotel and Tourism Associations
- Hotel and Catering Institutes
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management
- Hotel Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Accommodation Manager
For Tribhuvan University
Candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any academic stream with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate marks, must have secured 40% marks in CMAT exam conducted by Tribhuvan University.
For Pokhara University
To apply for this program a 10+2 or equivalent degree with a minimum of 45% or 2.00 CGPA is required.
For Purbanchal University
Candidate should have completed schooling (10+2)/ intermediate or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board or university with proficiency in English.
Recommended College not found
Bachelor of Business Studies
The Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) course is ...
Bachelor of Information Technology
A Bachelor of Information Technology (abbreviatio...
Bachelors of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is one...
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Civil Engineering (B.E. Civil) is 4-y...
Bachelor of Social Work
The Bachelor of Social Work (B.S.W.) degree progr...