Master of Business Studies
Master of Business Studies (MBS) is a 2-years program of the Faculty of Management (FOM). Business studies are a popular course in Nepal for those who wish to explore the business and management industry.
Master of Business Studies (MBS) is a 2-years program of the Faculty of Management (FOM). Business studies are a popular course in Nepal for those who wish to explore the business and management industry. The Faculty of Management (FOM) has decided to run the MBS in semester wise system throughout the country in the year 2072 B.S.
The main aim of the course is to provide knowledge about business strategies, economics, administration, marketing, management, etc., and also this program trains the students to be specialized in the proper functioning of the business organization. This program creates specialized students for future management officials and business managers. This program provides theoretical and practical knowledge. Some of the aims of these courses are listed below:
- This course provides conceptual knowledge about the business and management.
- This course aims to impart to students willing to enter the business field, the necessary knowledge, and ideas of the business and the business world.
- It prepares managers for the functional areas of management.
- The route pursuits to broaden the capability in college students to apply enterprise research knowledge in practice and achieve analytical and visionary skills to make conversant decisions even as they manage a huge variety of management troubles.
This course develops the research quality of the students.
Career Opportunity/Job Prospects:
There is plenty of management for the MBS graduates. MBS graduates can take a job in the sales, marketing, finance, etc. department of the organization as management trainers. MBS graduates with a few years’ experience can get a higher post in an organization. Some of the jobs for the MBS graduates are as given below:
- Financial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- HR Manager
- Management Analyst
- Associate Developer
- Business Development Executive
- Human Resource Manager
Tribhuvan University (TU):
The eligibility of MBS in Tribhuvan University are given below:
- Students who have passed the BBS from any University are eligible for the MBS program.
- Any students who have passed bachelors are also eligible for the MBS program.
- Students should pass the entrance exam to be eligible for the MBS program.
- They should pass the Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) for the MBS level entrance exam.
Who Are We?
Collegeinit aims to continue providing “Educational Counselling” for students who are searching for college details and what facilities do they provide, furthermore handling such types of queries and problems. Find colleges that teach Medical, Dentistry, or Nursing on CollegeInit. The application has the feature for locating Colleges on Map so that you can have a better search experience, such as nearby locations.
Recommended College not found
Bachelor of Business Studies
The Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) course is ...
Bachelors of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is one...
Bachelor of Information Technology
A Bachelor of Information Technology (abbreviatio...
Masters of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2-ye...
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Civil Engineering (B.E. Civil) is 4-y...