Lord Buddha Education Foundation and College has been offering their IT courses and Business course
Lord Buddha Education Foundation & CollegeExpires in
- Admissions are done Three times a year in the Months of January, July, and September.
- Admissions are strictly based on the entrance examination and personnel interview conducted. No entrance examination will be conducted for the Weekend MBA program.
- Form along with prescribed fees and the required document should be submitted to Admission Officer within the stipulated time.
- The duly filled up and submitted admission form is scrutinized and registered by the administrative staff, following which the applicants will have to appear for a common entrance examination.
- The applicants shortlisted from the entrance examination will be finally selected for enrollment through an oral interview with a panel of examiners.
QUESTION PAPER PATTERN FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (BACHELOR LEVEL)
- Mathematics- Basic Algebra, Basic Trigonometry, Basic Geometry, Arithmetic Ability, Basic Statistics, etc.
- Logical Ability & Reasoning- In this section, the questions are designed to test logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude including Numerical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Computer Awareness & IT- Basic knowledge of computers and its application are tested up to the level of Class X.
- General Knowledge- Questions are set to test the general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation, and current affairs.
- English Knowledge & Comprehension- Grammar and phonology, Reading an unseen passage, Comprehension, Interpretation, and Drawing inference.
The documents required at the time of admission are:
- Attested xerox copy of SLC marks card and character certificate.
- Attested xerox copy of 10+2 marks cards or equivalent academic transcript, character certificate, provisional pass certificate, and migration certificate.
- Attested xerox copies of Bachelor Level marks card, provisional pass certificate, degree (Only for Master’s Level).
- Attested xerox copies of experience certificate (if applicable) .
- Attested xerox copy of proof of nationality.
- The student has to submit all original certificates at the time of admission and will be returned to the student after completion of the first semester & student has to obtain no due from the A/C dept. for the current semester.
- In case of appearing students, eligibility documents have to be submitted within the deadlines given by the Admission Department.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
Students are advised to read the prospectus & admission guidelines carefully before joining any programme. Fees once paid is not refunded in any circumstances.
If you are interested with this you can apply here now.